To help us make sure that the Local Offer meets the needs the users, please could you take a few moments to complete the Local Offer survey (here or on the link below). The results of the survey will be regularly gathered together to help us decide what we need to change to provide a better service.
If you wish to provide more specific feedback, you can also contact us in the following ways:
- Face to Face - You can pop in and talk to one of our Family Information Advisors. We are located in Union Street, Torquay (opposite Connections) and are open Monday to Thursday from 9:00 until 17:00 and Friday until 16:00.
- Telephone - You can contact The Family Information Service on our freephone telephone no. 0800 328 5974.
- Online Contact Form - If your feedback relates to a specific record or page, please say the name of the page that your feedback relates to in the message box.
- Email - You can email SENDreforms@torbay.gov.uk
- Contacting Healthwatch Torbay in relation to Torbay health and social care services - You can use thier Rate and review system to make a comment about a specific health or social care service, or view comments left by others.
You can view feedback already received by visiting our published feedback page