Cruse Bereavement Care
Cruse Bereavement Care promotes the well-being of bereaved people and enables anyone bereaved by death to understand their grief and cope with their loss. As well providing free care to all bereaved people, the charity also offers information, support and training services to those who are looking after them.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Laraine Bridger
- Contact Position
- Area Co-ordinator
Devon Area contact number 0300 3305466
National Helpline 0844 477 9400
- email@example.com or Devon Area email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Referral Details
- Crossline, 37-41 Grenville Road, Plymouth, PL4 9PY (open Mondays - home visits also available)
- North Devon Support/Counselling rooms at 6 Bridge Chambers, The Strand, Barnstaple, EX31 1HB
- South Devon (home visits only)
- Exeter Support/Counselling rooms at 3 Palace Gate, Exeter, EX1 1JA (also home visits available).