Leah Michelle Jackson (Torquay)
I am a registered childminder and have been minding since 2009. I live in St Marychurch with my husband and our 3 children. I have a BA degree in Childcare and Education, as well as relevant qualifications in Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene and Child Protection training. I've achieved qualifications in Makaton and Level 1 in Forest school.
I have previous experience in nursery management and have worked with children from birth - late primary school. I have experience with SEND including various needs such as Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Hearing and Visual impairments and speech and language delays. If you are looking for a minder to support a child with SEND please contact me to discuss.
I accept children using their Early Years Entitlement for 2, 3 and 4 year old (15 and 30 hours).
I live in a cottage style home with an outdoor area for Early Years children. We attend a variety or local groups and work in close partnership with other local childminders. We make the best use of the lovely beaches and outdoor play areas we are so lucky to have nearby. I prioritise outdoor play and adventures, along with lots of messy play, art and stories.
Nurturing daily routines are at the heart of my provision and lots of time for free play.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Leah Jackson
- Contact Position
- registered childminder
Where to go
Number 35 bus route
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 47.50 per day
- Childcare is charged at a daily rate. I also offer before and after school sessions. Children using their 30 hours may attend for 3 days (I am open for 10 hours a day). Children using their 15 hours may do so for 2 days per week, 8:00 - 15:30.
- Immediate vacancies
- Spaces available from September 2022. Please contact me with your requirements.
- Date updated
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old 30 Hour funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 07.30 17:30 Wednesday 07.30 17:30 Thursday Friday 07.30 17:30
- Offers pickups
- Homelands Primary School
- Breakfast session available from 7:30, to include a healthy a breakfast and walk to school. School pick up available, with care until 17:30. Please note this does not include an evening meal.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 20/05/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 01/03/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Met 06/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Early Years (0-4 years)