Family Advice Support Team (FAST) CIC
Family Advice Support Team (FAST) CIC offers support packages to each individual family member's needs.
Support choices include:
- Individual support for children - Support for a child to attend an activity or go out in the community. To learn a new skill, or make new friends.
- Individual support for parents - Behaviour support, guidance and advice. Support at home when the behaviour is actually happening, implementing changes, routines and boundaries.
- Support for families - Support families to get out and do activities together, as a family. Support for siblings. Signposting to services.
- Specialist babysitting (6.00pm - 2.00am). Support at home to enable parents or carers to have a night out.
- Courses and support groups - Support groups, parenting courses, activity programmes, swimming and cookery.
Who to contact
Where to go
PO Box 513
- TQ12 9HH
- Please see website or contact for details. Prices vary depending on the service required.
- Age Ranges
- From 0 years to 99 years