Citizens Advice Torbay
Citizens Advice Torbay provides a free, impartial and confidential service to everyone.
Citizens Advice Torbay is a very busy service.
To help you get the advice you need as quickly as possible we encourage our clients to:
1. Visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk
Citizens Advice is a self-help website which is available 24 hours a day. It gives you information on your rights and helps you take the first steps in sorting out problems. The site covers a wide range of topics, including benefits, employment, housing, and has help on debt, consumer and legal issues. There is information in other languages, and also a large number of fact sheets to print off and use for reference.
2. Call Adviceline 0300 3309026
When you call we will quickly find out what your issue is, and find the best way to help you. This may include:
- Helping you to find the information you need.
- Signpost you to another organisation which can give you the help you need
- Arranging an appointment (in person or over the phone) with one of our advisors or with a specialist caseworker
3. Use our drop-in service
Please see our opening times. Even if you use our drop-in services, if you have access to the internet, we encourage you to visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk before coming to the drop-in.
Who to contact
- 0808 2787859
- Parent Organisation
Where to go
29, Palace Avenue
- TQ3 3EQ