British Gas - Help with Energy Costs
If you are having difficulty paying your gas or electricity bill, please contact us immediately.
We can help, but only if we know there is a problem. We will consider your ability to pay and have a number of solutions we can offer and ways we can help.
We may be able to:
- Arrange for you to pay your bill by instalments at an agreed rate.
- Agree on a more suitable payment method or tariff.
- Fit a pay as you go meter.
- Collect a weekly amount directly from your benefits. If you need further information after you have spoken to us, then you should contact your Benefits Agency.
- Provide you with advice on how to reduce your energy consumption.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- British Gas
- 0800 048 0202
Where to go
PO BOX 227
- S98 1PD
- Referral required