SENDIASS Parents Support Group
We run a virtual support group run via a closed Facebook group.
Below are dates for coffee mornings for Parents to be able to share thier experience and learning with each other and gain new information from us and other professional invited speakers.
- Wednesday, November 14 – Cerebra Accessing Public Services Toolkit workshop, 10am-2pm
- Friday, November 30 – Steve Leech, Supporting (Troubled) Families Coordinator
- Wednesday, December 12 – Christmas party
- Wednesday, January 9 -
- Friday, January 25 – Lorrie Layne, Community Engagement Coordinator (work with young people regarding anger)
- Wednesday, February 6 – Dr Hannah Norman, educational psychologist
- Friday, March 1 – Robyn Ferns, play therapist
- Wednesday, March 13 – Hannah Spencer, Torbay Council SEND caseworker
- Friday, March 29
- Wednesday, April 10
- Friday, May 3
- Wednesday, May 15
- Friday, June 7
- Wednesday, June 19
- Friday, July 5
SENDIASS Torbay is the Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities Information, Advice and Support Service for Torbay. It is a free, confidential and impartial information and advice service set up to support parents and carers and young people of children aged 0-25 with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND).
SENDIASS also provides advice and support to children and young people from 0-25 who have special educational needs or disabilities (SEND),