The #Focus5 project provided by CSW (formerly Careers South West) is part of the Building Better Opportunities Programme, jointly funder by the European Social Fund and the Big Lottery Fund.
The project provides in-depth support to young people aged 15-18 across the Heart of the South West Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) area to move towards education, employment and training.
Who is eligable for this service?
Young people aged 15-18 who:
- live in Devon, Somerset, Plymouth or Torbay
- have the right to work in the UK
- do not have any kind of paid work
- are either not in education or are at risk of leaving education
- are in need of interventions
Young people will work with a Key Worker to develop their own plan and can also access support from our Specialist Partners on the project.
Thie support offered focuses on the following 5 key employability skills:
- Customer service;
- Problem solving; and
Who to contact
- Referral required