Zest Physiotherapy At Home
Zest Physiotherapy is a team of friendly physiotherapists who specialise in helping clients to take positive steps towards their goals by delivering convenient physiotherapy at home with the added element of Zest.
Our treatment approach is special. We specialise in working with people 65+ and we consider Zest to be an essential element to living a long, healthy, happy life. We can help you to find the mindset, motivation and energy to improve your health and wellbeing.
We can help you:
- Walk better
- Move more freely
- Build confidence
- Get stronger, more flexible and steadier (Improve strength, balance & flexibility)
- Get fitter and become more active
- Prepare for and recover well from surgery
- Manage Pain, relax and improve sleep
- Age Better
For more information visit our website www.zestphysiotherapy.com or call us on 07944660192
Who to contact
Where to go
- Zest Physiotherapy
South Devon House
- TQ9 5JA
- We are confident that our fees are reasonable, especially given how good we are at what we do. Please give us a call to discuss your needs on 07944660192
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You do not need a referral from your doctor to access our services.
However if your doctor, consultant, specialist nurse or other healthcare professional wants to refer you to us then this can be very helpful for us too.
Useful referral information include contact details, medical history, medication lists, social history and aims of physiotherapy input.
Referrals can be made via telephone on 07944660192
or via mail using our business address:
Zest Physiotherapy, South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5JA
- Other notes
We visit clients mostly in Torbay, Newton Abbot and the South Hams.
Our business HQ is at South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5LH (in the UK) but this is an office base not a clinic. Our team works remotely from our bases in Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, Totnes and Exeter. We are essentially a mobile clinic and we visit many areas of Devon regularly.
- Has Provision
- Our physiotherapists work flexibly and will visit you wherever you are at times to suit you. We make allowances for variations in client’s abilities at different times of day and fit around your routines and commitments. We have no lengthy waiting lists so we can get started straight away.