Torbay Portage Service - Torbay Small Steps Group (Formerly FIPCAN) - (The Beehive Childrens Centre)
The Torbay Portage Service would like to offer parents and their children with special educational needs an opportunity to attend a small toddler group. The group aims to reflect the Portage Principles.
The group will take place each week and will be run by two portage home visitors and an Action for Children volunteer. Additional staff members will also include a play support worker from Action for Children, attending once a month.
The aims of the group are
- To give parents opportunities to meet one another and the Portage Home Visitors and for staff to get to know families and children
- For parents to be able to ask questions and share support ideas
- For children to be able to experience accessible play and learning experiences within a small group
- For staff members to share play and learning ideas to meet young children’s needs
The group will take place at The Beehive Children’s Centre, Bishops Place, Paignton
Starting from Friday 17th September 2021
Each Friday at 1.00-2.30pm
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Beehive Children's Centre
- TQ3 3DZ
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
1.00-2.30pm (school term time only) - booking required
- Other notes
How to Book
There will be a maximum of 8 parents at each group with no limit on the number of children. You can place a weekly booking or in advance of up to 4 weeks.
To book call 01803 210200 or email email@example.com
Spaces will be confirmed by the Action for Children administration team. Please do not assume you can attend if your booking is not confirmed.
Details we need when booking
- Your name
- Your child’s name
- Telephone contact
- Concern, if any
- Who recommended this group?