familychannelAdvice and Support
- Advice and Support for Children and Families
- Housing, Financial and Legal Services for Children and Families
- SEND Support resources for pupils/students with Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Staying Safe for Children and Families
- Sun safety advice
- Top tips for raising a child with a learning disability or difficulty
The main focus of this charity is to promote community cohesion through providing a safe, comfortable space where all members…
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, Charis may be able to help. Our schemes provide financial assistance as well as…
The Child Accident Prevention Trust is the UK's leading charity working to reduce the number of children and young people…
020 7608 3828
Find out what Child Benefit is, how much you get and check if you're likely to qualify.
0300 200 3100
Child Bereavement UK supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying,…
0800 02 88840 (free from landlines) 01494 568900 01494 568920 (Fax)
A health visitor run drop in clinic for baby weighing and health checks.