Local Offer in Torbay
This is Torbay's officially recognised Local Offer that is maintained by the Local Authority in order to meet statutory requirements.
These pages contain information about services for children and young people with a Special Education Need (SEN) or Disability. If you would like further information about SEN, including how to make a request for statutory assessment, please contact the SEN Team on 01803 208274 or visit http://www.torbay.gov.uk/senassessments.
Are you worried about a child?If you feel a child is in immediate danger, please call 999. If you are worried about a child please call the Torbay…Read more >>
Whooping Cough Vaccine for pregnant mumsTorbay Council’s Public Health Team is reminding pregnant mothers, from 16 weeks, that they can protect themselves…Read more >>
- Lets Talk and Play (Zig Zags Children's Centre) Read More >>
- Ages and Stages (Zig Zags Children's Centre) Read More >>
- Ages and Stages (The Barn Children's Centre Brixham) Read More >>
- Cockington Court and Country Park Read More >>
- Food from around the World - Fort Apache Adventure Playground Read More >>