Skip to main content

Child and Family Health

Picture of little girl putting a plaster on her doll

If you are looking for advice or support about health related issues affecting you and your family you will find details of local and national services and organisations that may be able to help you here.

If you are looking for help in relation to a child or young person with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities (SEND) it may be easier to search through the Torbay Local Offer.

You can browse the categories or use the search box for details of services available. 

Go to Find services near you - NHS ( to look for general services near to you, like GPs, Dentists, Optisions, Pharmacies, Hospitals etc.  

If you would like more information to help you find advice and support contact us on our free helpline, 0800 328 5974, or by email on  We can search for services to meet your specific needs.